Senior Dog: Total Support for the Senior Dog
*NEW* SAVE additional 5% with our Multi-Pack Options
SENIOR DOG is formulated to maintain and support:
- supple joints and muscles
- a healthy circulatory system
- liver and kidney function
- healthy normal heart health
- digestive balance
Senior Dog is a fine cut dry supplement containing herbs such as hawthorn, devils claw and milk thistle to provide all round support for the older dog. Its liquid equivalent, Senior Dog Gold, could be used initially due to its quicker absorption.
If you find your dog has over exerted itself such as on holiday and additional support is required, consider using our topicals such as Muscle Magic, Ezee Arnica or TLC.
- Meadowsweet herb
- Devils Claw root
- Milk Thistle seed
- Hawthorn tops
- Cleaver herb
- Dandelion root
- Nettle herb
- Burdock root
- Rosemary herb
- Administer orally on a daily basis, dividing the required amount between two administrations for best results
- A 2.5 ml scoop is included in the tub and full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce slowly if your dog has not had supplements before
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- Dogs are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your veterinarian immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 1 855 261 1289 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
Hawthorn's latin name is Crataegus oxycanthoides and 'Crataegus' comes from the Greek word - Kratos - which means strength, because of the hardness of the wood. Oxycantha is derived from the Greek - osux- meaning sharp, and - akantha - a thorn. Hawthorn is known in England as Maybush or Whitethorn, because the shrub blooms in May producing a profusion of white blossoms. It is the flowering Hawthorn tops and the Hawthorn berries that are used by herbalists.
Can Senior Dog or Senior Dog Gold be used in conjunction with conventional medication?
Generally the answer is YES, but we always advise owners contact us before purchasing this or in fact any product, to check that it will not interfere or interact with any conventional medication their dog my be having.